Super busy at the moment , OPI nail polish at RM27 only!

Hi gurls,
I have just started working again and juggling my online biz at the same time, I am sorry if I reply late because I have been working till very late lately. Sorry for any delay in sending and replying. Will try to update and send stuff asap.

For those who still have pending emails or orders or have yet to receive their items even though you have pay, please email me again so I can check on the status. I am so sorry for any inconvenience caused. Will brush up on this asap as soon as I settle down a lil in the new company.

I am supplying OPI and any nail products at the moment, manicurist can message me to find out more. I am selling original OPI at RM27 only for a limited period and price will increase soon as the shipping has increased. If you are interested in getting OPI nail polish do check out their main website and let me know which colour you are interested in and will check on the availability asap. Our stocks runs out really fast as we supplies to pedi and mani parlour. COD is available at Damansara Perdana Jaya Grocery Center after working hour (time have to be arranged depending on what time I get back) or before working hour at 9am.

We are selling this original OPI nail polish at wholesale price where manicurist and normal gurls like us can enjoy buying it at the same time, no waiting period and it is 100% original as there are 3 types of OPI in the market one from china, one from korea and one from USA. Ours are from USA and be rest assured I do not sell fake stuff because I want to maintain my reputation for selling things online for so long, my margin is seriously very very low but I am hoping that I can earn in bulk, so send in your orders now before the items run out of stocks! Thanks :), love ya gurls for all the support all this while!